I emailed the designer and she responded saying that she used Benjamin Moore paint in white dove and classic gray and had them made up in Aura.
Details of the room
* Custom horizontal painted stripes – Benjamin Moore Aura Paint
* Roman shades -custom with Quadrille fabric
* Various prints & original art -black and white photography
* Glider armchair armchair- custom, from the Sherrill Collection, upholstered in stain resistant Perennials fabric
* Bookcases – Pottery Barn
* Antique wood bench – purchased from antique market
* Natural Jute Rug – Pottery Barn
* Armoire – IKEA
* West Elm Dresser with changing table topper from Land of Nod
* Serena and Lily Bedding and Pillow
* Antique child’s chair
Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken.
If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.”
"You were not created to be the same as men. Your natural attributes, affections, and personalities are entirely different from these of a man. They consist of faithfulness, benevolence, kindness, and charity. They also balance the more aggressive and competitive nature of man. The business world is competitive and sometimes ruthless. We do not doubt that women have both the brain power and the skills to compete with men. But by competing they must of necessity, become aggressive and competitive. Thus their godly attributes are diminished and they acquire a quality of sameness with man. The conventional wisdom of the day would have you be equal with men. We say, we would not have you descend to that level."
Comes with down-encased foam seat cushions, with coordinating down-blend back cushions
Our premium Brompton cocoa hand-tanned Italian leather is a natural material with inherent variations in color and texture that make each piece unique. The leather, finished with wax and oils for superior suppleness, will develop a rich, burnished patina and vintage look over time.